Over the past years, the International Talent Program (ITP) has proven itself as an important program component of the biennial BredaPhoto Festival, the leading photo festival of the Benelux. It’s the stepping stone for young, international photography talent giving them the opportunity to exhibit their work together with internationally renowned names in the world of photography. We are proud of our long-term partnerships with Photo Academies in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic and as of this year Finland.
Our International Talent Program includes the following three components.
1. the Academy
2. the Residence
3. the Meetup
Participating Art Academies
- FH Bielefeld University of Applied Sciences, Bielefeld, Germany
- LUCA School of Arts | campus Sint-Lukas, Brussels, Belgium
- AKV | St. Joost, Breda, the Netherlands
- LAMPK, Lathi, Finland
- HKU, Utrecht, the Netherlands
- FAMU, Prague, Czech Republic
- Moholy-Nagy University of Art and design | Photography department, Budapest, Hungary
- LUCA School of Arts | campus Narafi, Brussels, Belgium
- Royal Academy of Fine Arts, Antwerp, Belgium
- KASK School of Arts, Ghent, Belgium
Beginning of October 2019, all details on the 2019/2020 program will be announced.
Our talents of previous years
Jonas Van der Haegen
Christoph Krause & Cyrano Bentlage
For questions and information about the International Talent Program, please contact Reinout van den Bergh — Head of Program of the International Talent Program at BredaPhoto — via firstname.lastname@example.org.